If you need to make a Return for Refund, please follow the process outlined below to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Form prior to shipping any merchandise back to our store. This form must be included with your product when shipped back to our store. Failure to follow this process could result in your refund request being denied.
1. Email the store at email@example.com and provide the follow information:
a. Email Subject Line: RMA Request – Order HT-#####
b. Body of Email:
i. Full Name
iii. Order Number
iv. Date of Order
v. List of Product Being Returned
1. If product has multiple sizes (ie. Shirts, Pants, Belts), please include size(s) being returned
vi. Reason for Return
2. Once your RMA Request is received, one of our team members will review your order information.
3. If a Return can be processed (please see Return & Exchange Policy), you will receive two emails.
a. First, you will receive a response from our team stating that your RMA Request was approved along with an RMA Form that will need to be filled out and sent back with the product.
i. NOTE – If the RMA Form is not sent back with the product, this can cause possible delays and/or denial to your refund.
b. Second, you will receive an email containing a return shipping label for you to print and attach to your return package.
i. Heads and Tails will not be responsible for any additional shipping charges if you decide to ship a different carrier or improper packaging.
4. Once your return is received it will be inspected by our team. After the product has been inspected (please allow 24-48 hours after being received) we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
5. If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.